Explore science through hands-on fun!
We've expanded our programs to support families as we navigate the 2020-2021 school year together. All in-person programs will be limited to groups of 10 participants and mask-wearing is required to attend. We are taking many precautions to maintain social distancing and keep participants safe. Read about our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Member Discount: $1 off all Science Workshops
2020-21 Science Programming
● Small Group Sizes: Program spaces will be limited to 10 participants and restroom breaks will be staggered to limit contact between groups.
● Hygiene: Program spaces and furniture will be sanitized before each program. Supplies (scissors, glue sticks, etc.) will be sanitized before use and will not be shared.
● Masks: Masks must be worn covering the nose and mouth at all times when inside the building.
Emergency Contact Form
We will hold all forms electronically to minimize contact touch with educators.
● The Emergency Contact Form can be printed off at home, signed, scanned, and emailed in.
● If you do not have access to a computer or printer, you can request to have a form mailed to your home. Please request printed forms by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request forms by phone at 810‐237‐3409.
● If you mail in or drop off your signed form to Longway Planetarium, we will scan forms into our system.
If you have any questions, please call 810-237-3409.